Shri Badrinath Ji Temple Visit Baikunth Dham of Hindu Religion
A holy town “Badrinath” is popular for its religious importance, situated in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand State. Badrinath Temple is one of the prime attractions of Badrinath town. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The destination is one of the four chardham and most important from all. Thousands of the tourists from all around the world visit this shrine and every person should visit at least once in his lifetime. The beautiful temple is surrounding by the Nar and Naryan parvat. The holy town is situated at a distance of 300 km from Rishikesh with at an elevation of 3133 meters above the sea level and lies on the bank of Alaknanda River. According to the legend Adi Shankracharya was found a black shaligram image in Alaknanda River and the temple was established by him in 9th century. But the present temple built by the Gorkha king in 18th century. The temple is one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The image of Lord Vishnu which is situated in the temple complex is in the meditation posture and flanked by Nar and Naryan. The other 15 idols are present in the temple complex which is also made of Black marble. The temple opens in the month of Last week of April or first week of May and closes after two days of Diwali on the day of Bhai Duj. The temple is one of Panch Badri and the other four are - Yogdhyan Badri, Bhaivishya badri, Bradha Badri and Adi Badri. Thousands of the tourists from all around the world visit Badrinath to get the blessings of Lord Badrinath ji. Badrinath shrine holds great importance in the heart of Devotees and within Chardham. Don’t forget to carry heavy woollen clothes to during the visit. The best time to visit the shrine is May to mid July and again September to October. During the winters, due to heavy Snowfall the roads are blocked but the idol of Lord Badrinath ji is transferred to Joshimath for the next six months. Joshimath is the winter seat of Lord Badri and worship here during winters. Apart from a religious destination it also offered the various trekking routes. Mana is the last Indian Village which travelled by the tourists who visit Badrinath, Situated at a distance of 4 km from Badrinath town. You also visit Panch Prayag from here. Mata Murti Temple is one of the major attractions of the place, dedicated to mother of Lord Badri. Mata Murti Ka mela or festival is celebrate here. Tapt kund, Pandukeshwar, Yogdhyan Badri, Mana Village, Neelkantha Peak, charanpaduka, Mata Murti Temple, Narad Kund, Bheem Pul, Ganesh Cave, Brahma kapal, Sheshnetra , Vyas cave, Panch Dhara, Vasudhra fall, Surya Kund etc are the other major attractions of the place which increase the charm of Badrinath. Ashrams, Dharamsala and 3 star hotels are available here for comfortable stay. No more restaurants are available here but north Indian foods and stalls are found here. Non-vegetarian food and Alcohol are not allowed in Badrinath. The destination is well connected by the Air, Railways and Roadways. Taxies and buses are easily available here and it is well connected with major destinations of Uttarakhand.
There are lots of attractions of the place like-
• Tapt kund is a natural hot water thermal spring situated amidst Alaknanda River and Badrinath Temple.
• Mana Village is situated in the chamoli district and it is the last Indain Village which is one of the major attractions of the place.
• Charan Paduka is a beautiful rock having foot impression of Lord Badri.
• Mata Murti Temple is dedicated to the mother of Lord Badri which is situated at a distance of 3 km from Badrinath.
• Narad Kund is the second major attraction of the place.
• Bheem Pul situated in Mana village which built over Saraswati River.
• Ganesh Cave is a naturally formed cave situated in the Mana village.
• Brahma Kapal situated on the bank of Alaknanda River and holds great importance among the Devotees.
• Vyas cave is an ancient cave where sage Vyas compose the Mahabharta with the help of Lord Ganesh.
• Panch Dhara is a group of five water streams which is situated at Badrinath town.
• Surya Kund is a beautiful water spring which is situated near the famous Narda Kund.
Plan your Badrinath Yatra Package with Uttarakhand Holidays Private Limited
If you are planning to visit Badrinath Yatra then travel with Established Tour Operator or Travel Agent who provides you best service during journey & can help you out during trip.
We at Uttarakhand Holidays providing you excellent services to our reputed client from last 15 years. We have a massive list of travelers who travel with every year. For more detail about Badrinath Yatra Booking contact to our 24X7 Customer Care at +91-9868939348 , 9971676757 Mail us at: [email protected]
, [email protected]
; Visit us at: www.chardhampackages.com